Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I like my real life better than my virtual life??!!!

When you having difficulty with your studying, TRY THIS!!!

I remember when Play station first came out, my friends and I, all so excited about this but well, too expensive to buy. So, we all gathered at one of my 'lucky' mate's place, playing around. Fortunately, I got sick of it very soon and moved on.

I don't have virtual life in game, really. (Really?) But I know a lot of stuff because few of my guy mates always on and on about it, like who got better item and stuff. we can create identity, socialize and make a lot of money in second life. Even, if you have a great idea, you can sell it to game company(if you lucky, you can be a millionaire and .. maybe 30 years later, you will be on a reality show, all you have to say is "YOU ARE FIRED!")

I can imagine, it would be super-great if we get points each time we sit on the library chair, stick our ass to the chair for at least 50 minutes for reading or studying then we will get 10 points!(10+!) And our concentration rate will get high if we get mushroom(look at the photo! XD)
So, just pretend that when we study( maybe in your head there are supermario background sound music like 'bambala bam~ '), we get points
1. we get 10 point if we sit and read for 50 minutes
2. If we don't talk, we get extra 3 points
3. If talk, we lose 3 points
4. If your 'enemy' come and talk and you did talk back, then you also lose 2 points.
5. If you use pen, highlighter, notes you get each 1 points.

Things like this. well, am I imagining some boring stuff that I can only think of?

Some artistic reality concept.. I read Critics last year sometimes and they talked about some university students killed ducks in Botanic garden because they are too 'poor' to do grocery shopping. If your flatmate cook dinner and it looks like roast chicken with extra fatty stuff, you need to look at your flatmate's eyes. (see they are living in real life). Maybe the university students who killed the ducks for dinner were playing game.. (hm.. don't get an idea man.. )

I wish I can invent some game for Otago University students for Couch burning.
Who knows? I can devote some time to reduce some damage in Dunedin city and I may get reward from fireman! (God, I love fireman!) You can choose couch colour, you can choose beer, wine, dekila or anything than get you drunk. In 2 minutes, you can burn couch with some 'helper' avata, creative burning will get extra points. You can pour Olive oil from your kitchen(extra points?). Maybe this game theory is dangerous and provoke more thoughts and action in real life.. So I will shut up.. about this.

I love my real life better than virtual life because I think you can see, talk, look at eyes and have cup of coffee. well, you can have silver knife or shiny gun and bling bling stuff in your game, kill some enemy, have Ford car. However, real life is real life still, we have to deal with it! Paying bill, feeding cats, cleaning mass from Saturday night, I know it sucks! but this is reality of real life and you will love it ! Right?

1 comment:

Priscille B222 said...

hahaha Great couch burning game!