Thursday, April 3, 2008

Blogging RULES!!!!


Blogging! Blogging! Blogging!! Yay! what an amusing creature for me!
We all are living with internet in everyday life.
There are many blogging sites that we can not even count!
History of blog is not that long like papyrus, or cave man's picture of COW!
we can read journals, watch news, overlook someone's criticism. Being a reader of some blog sites are very amusing as I can see each blogging has style, fashion of framing their post and what kind of rules they keep on track.

As we use blogging sites, is it really affecting traditional media news?
I still prefer to watch 6pm news when I cook dinner,
first, I have nothing to do apart from experiment with my food for dinner and second I know it is piece of crap but still I can see what is going on around the world.

On last Saturday, big fire was on princess street about 2am? 3am?
As usual, I was awake, entertaining little bit with my mates. Then I heard people went to see the fire! I thought, "Phew! what, another couch burning lesson?"
"Nah, really, there are big big fire on the Princess street! "
I did not believe it, and just keep hanging out, chilling out and eat lots of food..
the next day, I saw on the news that there were actual big fire on the princess street.
Wow.. I missed that bit, but I am sure lots of people took of photos or video recording them so we can get to watch them on bebo or youtube?

Why are all media so obsessed with the who is going to be the president of next US while president G. Bush sit back and relaxing, with his chocolate cheese cake mouthful?
Whoever, Hillary or Obama win and become a president of United States, White house would still be white house, maybe Clinton would be a good husband in this time by doing facebook with lots of gals~?

Lots of blogs making fun of those two(both Hillary and Obama) and make us being curious at least.

I often go to fashion blog, what is the latest fashion style in London or Italy and see how much skinnier girls walking on the fashion shows, imagining how much suffer by not eating as much as they want. (well, I do! ) It is informational, but never I can apply on me because, hello? You saw me! I am not skinny enough and as long as we live in Dunedin, I don't need that much cloths.
They often talk about this "Fashion IQ" that makes me think 'Do I.. I mean, do I have fashion IQ? I am wearing CCC pants for running and T-shirt from the cook, it is fashionable in Dunedin at least!" Well, if you want to check, go to this: Top 50 fashion blogs in US
I am sure Paris Hilton making her own as well go to her personal blog Paris Hilton my space


Ok, guys, I mean, I read a interesting journal that analyzing facebook and 1st year student life(Duh! like all first year, after they meet in about 10 minutes they want to know their cell phone numbers and facebook ID? really? ) go and check here !


I have been thinking what this blogging means and what would be the best rules in blogging.
There are NONE!!
Each blog has each colour, style, fashion and purpose no matter what who is doing the blog!
So sit back and Enjoy! NOW it is the time for us to eat cheese cake mouthful~ ! lol

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Hi Boa. You're very enthusiastic about blogging, I like it. I'm going to see if there is youtube/ internet blogging footage of the fire, I used to do ballet in that building when i was little, so i would like to see it too. The power of the internet!! I don't think i could handle reading Paris's blog. HaHa.

Media Blogger said...

I like how you mentioned watching the 6pm news while cooking dinner... I think a lot of people will stick with traditional television news because it is easier to watch/access, there doesn't need to be any viewer participation.

However getting information from blogs can often take more effort, as you often have to scroll through and search for what you are looking for.